Well I just got 200 more ( pics added)

i want to try some meat birds,, but i need another separate pen and coop for em. i'll just add that to my already need 6 more of each lol.
well i must say,, yours are pretty well set up..and i imagine easy to deal with in a set-up like yours
smile.png

EDIT: cuz eye kant spel

Last edited:
thanks this winter we are going to add on to the back about 20 more feet we hope to have about 3000 meat birds next year i've got about a 100 layers now and we done about 400 meat birds already this.

I sell eggs for $3.50 to 4.00 per doz I sell 30 doz a week to the speedway club and we sell beef too ,I live about 25 miles from Charlotte and if you have a good product people will come and get it.

Quote:
ya they sure will,, i have people from 3 towns away come here to buy chicks, do you have to go through a bunch of crap to sell the meat? and i sell our eggs ( whats left lol) to our friends for $3 a dozen, they love having green, blue, white, and brown eggs in the same package lol.

it is a window double pane they was going to throw it away on the job and i said oh no i can use it ,the window faces east and the chicks can stand there ans watch the sun come from the floor.
big_smile.png

NC Chicken Man,

I am probably an hour or so from you and just getting started in all of this real soon. Would you be opposed at some point if I came down and saw your setup and picked your brain for a bit on things?

It looks like your doing exactly what I am trying to get established. I live just south of Burlington.

Very nice setup by the way and good luck with it all!!

Back
Top Bottom