Well, It's Official. We're Now In a Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaDragon

Songster
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Camden, AR
The big-wigs up at Wall Street have finally figured out what we knew weeks, if not months ago..... We're in a Depression.

The only difference this time, is Europe is not on the verge of War, and ALL the countries Around The World are having banks fail at break-neck speed.

We may escape being owned by China and Japan when it's over, but only because their own banks are failing as fast, or faster as our own.

[the rest of my opinions are not "child/family friendly" and therefore, I'll hush]

Gawd, it's so scary. I keep asking my accountant...what will we do, what will we do????? He always says, don't worry, we'll come out of this. Maybe, but when?????? :|

So how many of us are already thinking of expanding their coops and runs and ordering more chicks first thing next year? (Shhhh, I haven't told my husband yet...)

Quote:
I'm with ya!
I've gotten people addicted to my eggs, so I guess it's time start charging a little and build a business.

(And I haven't told hubby yet, either....)

Last edited:
coop and run expanding are in the process as i type this....baby chicks in the spring,bigger garden and a goat...this is all to scarey..... not a future i wanted my kids to have!

My heart goes out to you all so much , the Lord has filled my heart with a love for others so deeply you have know idea how I hate to hear you say you are scared. Being scared is an awful feeling. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. Walk with God and Talk with God, He will hear your cry and take away your fear. I know it is narural to worry, I have worries about different things as well. Trust in the Lord things may get tougher for everyone but, love the Lord and love one another we will all be just fine. God Bless!
hugs.gif

i wont go into my personal opinion for what would have avoided this, but i am sure you could imagine :thun

yeah, i want to add more chickens, ducks and turkeys for eggs, meat,
etc! (thanks to our government
smack.gif
)

wendy

Technically and historically...we are not in a depression. We made mistakes the last depression....the feds never stepped in....which caused the depression in the 30's. We are in a deep....very deep recession....and also in an election year. It will be rocky...but have faith folks. It will rebound....we are smarter this time around....the bailout will work and restore our economy...and our country will belong to the American citizens...not the chinese.
ITS all good folks...lets not panic yet.
hugs.gif

I'm not afraid and not panicking. Just trying to prepare for the worst. No matter what you label it, we have a long hard haul ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom