Well looks like i defiantly need my wisdom teeth out *includes pic*

Quote:
Doesn't matter what public hospital i go to there is going to be a waiting list
sad.png
Money is very tight so id rather go the free option with the knocking out instead of the paid option with semi consciousness.

Quote:
Because through the public hospital there is a 12 month waiting list, hopefully some cases get rushed.

Shall see what the dentist has to say next month
hmm.png

I wouldn't have the upper WT extracted yet. The one hasn't even formed yet although there is a "tooth bud" present.

BUT, I would get the lowers extracted as soon as you can.

The longer you wait, the more the roots form, at present, the two lowers should be easy removal by an oral surgeon.

Good luck!

lol.png
i think i'll pass on your offer of removing my teeth danielle Haha.

Tooth bud?? is that the one that looks like its poking out sideways? or the other side where you see a blurr?

sad.png
they're moving all my teeth forward, i already have my ity bity first molars nearly horizontal D:

Yes, the fuzzy one... it's not even formed yet.

And the only one that is truly moving your teeth is the one on the lower left of the pic that is on it's side.

Bet you didn't know that there are at least three dentists on the forum and I'm one of them!

Last edited:
I knew you were a dentist from reading posts here and there.

Is there any chance that it would at least be formed enough to remove in 12 months time
lol.png
? as that is how long the waiting list is for the others to be removed..

Oh how i wish i were one of the lucky few who didn't get them.

Quote:
Doesn't matter what public hospital i go to there is going to be a waiting list
sad.png
Money is very tight so id rather go the free option with the knocking out instead of the paid option with semi consciousness.

Quote:
Because through the public hospital there is a 12 month waiting list, hopefully some cases get rushed.

Shall see what the dentist has to say next month
hmm.png

OOh.. you must have that universal health care where you live...
sad.png

here in the US we get seen ASAP for things like that..

Quote:
Why does it cost so much money for a procedure that takes less than an hour?
hmm.png

Lots of reasons...
Its wasnt free for them to go to school... and insurance premiums must cost a LOT.. (everyone here is sue happy)
He has employees to feed... (accountant, office ladies., dental hygienist .... X-rays..... meds... toothpaste, needles, drill bits
hide.gif
... ETC... )
I imagine it isnt cheap..

Back
Top Bottom