Well......THE Bill just passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all stop making our house payments..................... yeah right, like any of us will see a dime of this money.

It's all going back to Fannie Mae because they gave too much of their profits to Barack Obama and their CEO so the need some capital again.
he.gif

Quote:
YUP!!!! HEADS NEED TO ROLL.

I don't want a witch hunt. I want a nonpartisan commission. I want to see everyone
from consumers who lied on apps getting charged with fraud, brokers getting charged
with conspiracy and fraud, and the rest of them hanging from their *&(&*^(!!!!

Anyone see Bill O'reilly tear into Barney Frank last night. If not Youtube it.

Yep...........I saw that.

Quote:
Now that's funny! Maybe I can get my sister to make a sticker for my van with that phrase. I LOVE IT, PC!
lau.gif

Thought ya'll could appreciate this. Please follow the link:

You can copy and paste ...

Noooooooooooo!
sad.png
Now we are in for it...(well even more than before anyway.)

Last edited:
There are many, many things I hate about this bill, and what I hate most is the necessity for it caused by legislation passed in 2004 and put through by your President (he's sure not mine).

But I love Barney Frank, so watch it.

how do you play the video..?..mine wasnt playing..do i click on anything..

Quote:
Just Bill O. Grandstanding again as usual. He was right I suppose, but so were most of us. Nothing new. Just his same old screamin' way.

Quote:
You made me laugh so hard my coworkers are staring at me?

Would big culverts work? If so, I am set, I don't even have to leave my property!

Although I am in Canada and so far we have been bit sheltered from this storm, I (and many, many others here) have been watching the situation closely. Needless to say, I think the voting population in the USA should take a closer look at this bill; it seems the money is earmarked for bailing out foreign (well, not American) banks and their investments in your mortgage market!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom