Well......THE Bill just passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick, I am sick.....why dont they listen? No you dont have to answer, that is rhetorical. WE NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. jmo

Quote:
Are you serious??? That would be the easiest money I ever made. So.......are you serious???

Yup, totally serious? The people who are in fantasy land about this country actually
electing Obama should enjoy that special place. There are forces in work, both good
and bad, that simply won't allow it.

But if someone actually does wanna take my bet we can make it a friendly lower amount
donated to a good charity too.

Well young man........your post got to me.

Some of us in here are just venting. Talking Politics. Maybe we need to be more careful.

Don't be scared.

There is always HOPE and we must not forget that because it has gotten us through so many hard times in our history.

Let's hope the bill will help us all.

And you and your family.

Bless you.

Mary

Quote:
Are you serious??? That would be the easiest money I ever made. So.......are you serious???

Yup, totally serious? The people who are in fantasy land about this country actually
electing Obama should enjoy that special place. There are forces in work, both good
and bad, that simply won't allow it.

But if someone actually does wanna take my bet we can make it a friendly lower amount
donated to a good charity too.

I will take you up on that. Not to say I favor one or the other. Just that I am watching the polls and DO believe you are wrong.......will all respect.

I say let's donate the winnings.

PM me if you want.

PurpleChicken, my friend, $25 says Obama wins, IF proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders. Are they non partisan enough for you?

I'd bet more, but Bush and cronies just stole 7oo bilion from my kids today. And yours?

Anyway, dude, is it on?

Daniel -- Ask youself what you would do in various scenarios (say the ones you are dreaming of or thinking could play out). That way you won't be afraid of uncertainty. A clear head in a situation of adversity can be a good thing.

Quote:
It's on. That charity is fine, anything that hlps kids works for me. I love fun stuff
like this.

Thanks to the feds taking over these loans I expect my house to slide at least another
$40,000 in the next few months and it has been on the market for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom