Well, the sleet has started here in west GA....

It's raining here this morning. Freezing rain. There are icecicles hanging from the deck rails. I haven't dared to step foot outside yet. It's gonna be slick!

Hi pumpkinpup im fatboy from around Newnan, nobody knows where Franklin is my home town, just thought i'd wave a hand and say hello. Its drizzley here but cold. Ive got plenty of food for me and chickens but low on beer. Brooder house is full and the incubater empties on sat the 2nd, this is going to be a great Spring coming up. Well i got long winded, yall stay warm and go to page 4 and tell me about your chainsaws, somebody is going to win a half dozen super dark maran eggs. yard full of rocks, what is vino?

Last edited:
yardfullofrocks, i heard that on the wine. i prefer beer but i make about 20 gallons of wine a year for family and friends that visit. this year i made white grape and some peach. i make my owm beer to, its called yellow dog pale ale. ive got to get some pics posted, i made a cool incubater out of a mini fridge with egg turner, thermostat, fan, dimmer swith and the works.it will be empting around the 15th of Jan. no sleet here not yet too warm. im going to make a beer run, i dont make enough pale ale if you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom