Well... the state is on fire again

Someone fill me in! The last I heard was about the fire near Pepperdine yesterday.... my Direct TV is down in AZ and I am trying to get it working again right now....
barnie.gif

I am in AZ right now, but my horses are boarded in San Diego county, Poway to be more exact. Last year they were RIGHT in the middle of the Harris fire
barnie.gif
...the Humane Society was able to rescue them at different times within the first few days.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Pepperdine? Really? Must have been a small one that they put out fast. Haven't heard of any in Malibu.
There's a huge one up in Southern Santa Barbara County, another in the valley (they've closed parts of the 101, 118, 5 and 405) and now one in Corona/Yorba Linda, where they have closed the 91, 71 and parts of the 241 toll road.
The valley fire is a "crime scene". 600 homes lost because a dummy wanted to see some action.
Nothing near Poway.

Are there any websites showing current information for the CA fires? I know last year there was a few

My mistake, not Pepperdine, it was another University. I think it was the Santa Barbara one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom