well water

Is it tru that you have to get it cleaned once a year? The filter for the house is 40 bucks a pop and we were getting 1 every month that is way to much money to blow on that so ......The reason i posted is how do you know if the chickens are getting enough out of the well water (Vit and Mins)

Ok Maybe not vits but some mins come from water like do chickens need floride? Cuz i dont have any in the well water the kids have to take a pill to get it

I knew there was a reason my chickens had bad teeth, NO FLOURIDE in the well water
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
we are on well water that is straight from a deep spring. We had it tested and it was very clean water. It tastes so good that I would be crazy to buy bottled water when I can have my own clear spring water straight from the tap.

This thread is hilarious. Most folks would kill to have fresh well water! It costs about $25 a pop for testing (we did it last year).

Filters are cheap.

Well water tastes yummy, right? If it doesn't then, yes, I wouldn't drink it nor would I give it to my birds. But if it's fresh well water, golly, what a joy.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom