Welsh Harlequin

Looks what I made out of an old pallet and scrap wood.
Amazing!!!
I gotta build me one of these!!

This is my WH pair, Wingman and Willow. Theyre still growing, and over the past week they got their green bill and black bills. Theyre 8 weeks old. Sorry about the quality I will try and get better pics later this evening so its not so bright. Can you tell by these pics if I got silver or gold phase??

Hello everyone! These are my four Welsh Harlequin's. I ordered them from Meyers in the spring and they will be four months tomorrow. They were suppose to all be girls but I'm pretty sure I have a drake.. No drake feather yet, but weird thing is "he" quacks just like all the girls! I have one other drake in my other group of ducks and this Welsh Harlequins voice is nothing like my other drake, but more like a true quack! Any thoughts?

Hello everyone! These are my four Welsh Harlequin's. I ordered them from Meyers in the spring and they will be four months tomorrow. They were suppose to all be girls but I'm pretty sure I have a drake.. No drake feather yet, but weird thing is "he" quacks just like all the girls! I have one other drake in my other group of ducks and this Welsh Harlequins voice is nothing like my other drake, but more like a true quack! Any thoughts?
Looks like a hen with a yellow bill.
I concur. It's not the right color for a drake, just bad genetics. Still a good duck though!

Back
Top Bottom