Welsh Harlequin

. They are getting so big!

Can Welsh Harlequin females fly.Most of what I have read so far say no but I have seen a few say that they can. This is the duck breed I think I would like to get but if they can fly I may need to switch to another breed.

Can Welsh Harlequin females fly.Most of what I have read so far say no but I have seen a few say that they can. This is the duck breed I think I would like to get but if they can fly I may need to switch to another breed.
They might get off the ground a little but they aren't going very high or far. In my experience, any duck over 3.5-4lbs is basically grounded.

Two of mine went on a field trip on Saturday. Hubby works at Lowes and since they announced they are pet friendly his coworkers have been bugging him to bring in some ducks. Duck Vader and Rose did a nice job eating mealworms from people, posing for pictures and getting lots of pets.

Two of mine went on a field trip on Saturday. Hubby works at Lowes and since they announced they are pet friendly his coworkers have been bugging him to bring in some ducks. Duck Vader and Rose did a nice job eating mealworms from people, posing for pictures and getting lots of pets.
That is totally awsome. Wish I had been there. Linda

Back
Top Bottom