Went to throw out egg.....

Definately thinking I should invest in a laptop lol! Of course who ever heard of someone who has a Degree in Computers not having one lol well you have now! I am probably the only computer tech in the US without a laptop lol! Anyways, now I am rambling lol though that laptop would save me some running. Guess I am going to get plenty of exercise tonight making the 3 room walk to my son's bathroom lol!!!

Just went to check and no cracks yet, at least not that I can see....
barnie.gif

caf.gif
Hang in there it's gonna happen. A couple of week's ago I had an egg pipping and I watched it for what seemed like hour's. Well I had a chore to do outside and was gone for 30 minute's at the most. When I got back, there the chick was. I guess it was shy and didn't want me watching. lol:jumpy Happy Hatching!!!!!!!!! PEACE

I know it is controversial, but I would make a small hole in the end of the egg to let additional air into the air sac. Then you can go to bed. With the extra air the baby could survive for a few days if it is stuck for some reason and you can assist it in the morning if it has not already made it out on its own. That's what I would do.

Congratulations on the surprise.

How exciting! What a happy surprise! Come on, Little Chickie! Post an update for us soon. Wishing you and the chick well!

Hey, I got one.
I had tossed out the eggs from a hatch, the ones that hadnt done anything. I went past the trashcan THE NEXT DAY and heard a little cheep. By God, one of the eggs had a chick popping out!

I managed to revive it and it was thereafter called the Trashcan Chick. I have recently hatched some of its progeny. Stranger things have happened - but not many.

Back
Top Bottom