We're finally getting a new barn!!

Quote:
Looks awesome! Big Thumbsup!
thumbsup.gif
Do you have any pictures of the inside? Is this for your poultry, or a 'lil of everything?

~Aspen

They came late this afternoon and installed the big door!!!!
ya.gif
He has to come back tomorrow to finish the trim etc but the barn is totally enclosed!! We finished the two pig stalls, one bird pen and almost have three more bird pens finished. It was too dark to take pictures but I will definitely get some taken and posted tomorrow. I plan on moving all the chickens and turkeys into the barn tomorrow.. It is supposed to start snowing tomorrow night so we are barely making it.. I can't believe the weather has cooperated for so long. It has been really cold off and on, tonight is supposed to get down to 5 degrees but at least we haven't had to fight the snow too!!

Ok, so I'm slow... It has been super cold this week and now it's warmed up a bit and is raining of all things!! I did get everything moved into the barn before the cold front hit but I'm still slowly finishing out the pens.

Here's the finished front of the barn

Here's my Icelandic pen

and a turkey pen

Tomorrow I plan to get the roosts and nestboxes finished in the finished pens and hopefully two more pens finished so I can separate the turkeys. More pictures to come!!

Well, we got all the roosts and the nests finished. Grandma, my black orpington hen, immediately christened the middle nest with an egg!! My daughter thought that was pretty cool..

Here's a set of nests...

Back
Top Bottom