WEST Michigan :-)

Paw Paw in Van Buren County

Have made several trips to Grand Rapids, Wayland, Battle Creek and Traverse City for chickens. Also have been to Fowlerville and Howell several times this year.

Breeding:
Self Blue, Blue Cream and Paint silkies.
Frizzled sizzles
Partridge Wyandotte bantams
Brown Red Old English bantams
Dark Cornish bantams
Porcelain D'uccles

And a collection of colorful laying hens, SLW, GLW, Isa Browns, Blue Andalusions, EE's and bantam salmon faverolles.

Wanted: hatching eggs any breed any size

Last edited:
I'm just outside of St Joseph in southwest Michigan .only hatching black java chickens for next couple of season s

Last edited:
Hey I'm in St Joseph are anyone know how I can my npip certificates or if there is a local inspector

I am a fairly recent transplant to Muskegon from Denver. Sadly, I had to sell my flock when we moved. I'm experiencing MI winter and trying to figure out this whole RTF business and where to live more long -term.
I'm used to urban homesteading and urban chickens!
:/
I'll have to help out in other coops until I can get a little flock back up and running.

Also, I should go change my profile....

I am a fairly recent transplant to Muskegon from Denver. Sadly, I had to sell my flock when we moved. I'm experiencing MI winter and trying to figure out this whole RTF business and where to live more long -term.
I'm used to urban homesteading and urban chickens!
:/
I'll have to help out in other coops until I can get a little flock back up and running.

Also, I should go change my profile....
if you live in Michigan now maybe u should change it. Good luck

Just north of Allegan, I raise genetic hackle chickens (fly tying feathers) and standard size american gamefowl. 30+ yrs raising chickens.

Back
Top Bottom