West Tennessee Thread

Good Afternoon, I am in search of a Mallard Hen. I am in West TN.

We have two Drakes that the DW got in the spring and they have gotten to the age that they are looking for love in all the wrong Places or from all the Wrong Species..

Thanks

Check Craigslist, there is a woman in Union City with 2 hens wanting $15 each for em.

Hi I'm new to BYC and moved to Paris TN about a year ago.. Is there anything going on? Like chicken swaps or meets? I'm still fairly new to the area. Anyone have any info?

Welcome! I'm in Memphis. Have Speckled Sussex & Barnevelders. Wish we had a more active group here. The Mid- Tenn folks seem to have a lot going on.

Oh well that's cool I'll have to check it out. I figured since I'm in west tn I should go here first. So where do people usually meet? Is there a particular town? I breed silkies and have lots of other kinds of chickens.

Not aware of where folks meet. I met a few folks at the Delta Fair show last year. If there are organized meet ups I'm not aware of them.

Oh well that's cool I'll have to check it out. I figured since I'm in west tn I should go here first. So where do people usually meet? Is there a particular town? I breed silkies and have lots of other kinds of chickens.
I have recently moved here from Denver (March) and I don't know where people go to meet up or what chicken events that are around.
Hey there, I'm in launder dale county. What kind of birds do you have?
About 2 months ago all 20 of my hen's were killed by something that broke into my coop
sad.png
I am just now starting over. I have one silkie rooster that survived the attack and lots of new chicks. 1 week old, a new shipment coming next week. 4 Salmon Faverolles, 2 Golden laced wyandottes, 3 Light Brahma, 3 Buff Brahma, 3 Frizzle Cochin bantam, 5 EE, 5 Buff Orpingtons, 2 speckled sussex. Whew that's a lot :)

What do you have?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom