Western Massachusetts

So happy to see all this activity in Mass! I have about 40 silkies, various colors. Please check out my site, its a fun hobby for me, not a business. But, I do occasionally have silkies I need to re-home. Nice to meet our new contributors! I live in Deerfield : )

www.fiddleheadsilkies.com

Hurray I found the Western MA thread after an introduction to Boxedcow today! :) Hi everybody!!! I'm from Goshen MA. Gearing up to build my new dream coop as soon as the snow melts. I said I am going to add 6 more but we all know how chicken math is :)

Hi Fiddlehead. I live in Holyoke. I just checked out your website, your silkies are beautiful. I don't have any chickens yet, planning on starting a flock this spring but have to build a coop first. I'm interested in getting a few silkies and was wondering if you know of anyone in the area that have silkies for sale.

Hi Fiddlehead. I live in Holyoke. I just checked out your website, your silkies are beautiful. I don't have any chickens yet, planning on starting a flock this spring but have to build a coop first. I'm interested in getting a few silkies and was wondering if you know of anyone in the area that have silkies for sale.

Hi and welcome Rozee! Unfortunately, there are not many breeders in this area. Do you have an idea of what you are wanting? I would be happy to sell you a few of mine, I am a bit overloaded :)

Let me know when you are ready!

Hurray I found the Western MA thread after an introduction to Boxedcow today! :) Hi everybody!!! I'm from Goshen MA. Gearing up to build my new dream coop as soon as the snow melts. I said I am going to add 6 more but we all know how chicken math is :)

Haha! This is true! I wish I could build my dream coop! Deerfield has zoning laws that are cramping my style though :/

Hey guys, Im starting to expand my flock and am looking for some EEs that lay nice blue eggs. Does anybody know of someone who might have some of these chicks for sale?

Hi Fiddlehead, thank you for your offer to sell some of your silkies. I'd like to get 2 or 3 hens if available. I'm hoping to have the coop done by the middle of April.

Hi cjh, I've been looking for auctions that sell chickens. Been to the one in Whately but they didn't have much. Do they sell chickens at the auction you go to? What part of New York is the auction?

Rozee,

Yes the one i go to in New York has chickens every saturday night. Its in Schylerville or however you spell it. Its a little over an hour drive for me from North Adams. its called town and country auctions and they do have a website if you want to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom