Westford, MA swap Sun. ****april 11TH

Quote:
April hen on the Jersy Giant. She is a big girl

and Shay !!!! Whats the difference in the combs????
gig.gif

you asked pea or straight whats a pea comb look like???
STOP THAT GIGGLING silly girl LOL.

can you pm me prices on the 2, the buff polish hen and this jersey giant. thanks oh and my blue trio are coming today!!
wee.gif

OH thats awesome on the blues, they are actually prettier than the blacks and whites. only thing I have found with blues whether it be chickens or rabbits , the blue gene makes them a little smaller than normal.
I will pm you in a second.

Quote:
can you pm me prices on the 2, the buff polish hen and this jersey giant. thanks oh and my blue trio are coming today!!
wee.gif

OH thats awesome on the blues, they are actually prettier than the blacks and whites. only thing I have found with blues whether it be chickens or rabbits , the blue gene makes them a little smaller than normal.
I will pm you in a second.

interesting, we will see, they are young still

hey, try and pm email the angel , if they dont want the buffs i will get in touch with the person i know, thanks

Quote:

gig.gif

lol, i meant single comb, lol

a pea comb ? lol, it looks like the sumatras comb,

Quote:

gig.gif

OH OH so thats a pea comb? I never knew what they meant by that, I was looking for a green comb, ( peas are green after all )
These Sumatras are stunning. and thats definately a weird looking comb . but no the one on the black hen doesnt look like that at all.
more like an Orpington comb not as large though.

Can someone tell me why there are so many flies out and about in the chilly weather
barnie.gif

I clean and clean , kill and kill 100's show up for the funeral, whats up with the fly population anyways?

Quote:

OH OH so thats a pea comb? I never knew what they meant by that, I was looking for a green comb, ( peas are green after all )
These Sumatras are stunning. and thats definately a weird looking comb . but no the one on the black hen doesnt look like that at all.
more like an Orpington comb not as large though.

gig.gif

there is aslo the walnut comb, lol thats silkies.

Back
Top Bottom