Westford, MA swap Sun. ****april 11TH

Man I really wish this swap was closer..
rant.gif

Quote:
We are only a short 3 hours away. Going to bring the car, tho. much better on gas.

Thats six hours of driving! To and From. Thats quite a day.

Quote:
We are only a short 3 hours away. Going to bring the car, tho. much better on gas.

Its 3 hours from Taunton to Westford Mass? have you map quested that? its only a little over an hour from my house in NH to Taunton and only30 minutes to Westford.
I think I am confused.

Quote:

Its 3 hours from Taunton to Westford Mass? have you map quested that? its only a little over an hour from my house in NH to Taunton and only30 minutes to Westford.
I think I am confused.

The 3 hour trip is for Laura and Sarah (Poultry Run Farm). They're in Maine.

Quote:

I think I am confused.

Poultry run farm is three hours one way. I am one hour one way
big_smile.png
haha

Quote:
I think I am confused.

Poultry run farm is three hours one way. I am one hour one way
big_smile.png
haha

I was goign to say LOL.
Was wondering if you were going by way of another state to get there LOL.
I am going to be in Wlatham this weekend for a rabbit show, the 4 H puts on a great show at the University.

Quote:
Both days?

Too many things to do, so litttle time.

No its only a 1 day show.
Its a small building but the kids do such a great job putting on the Rabbit Show that people come from miles away to show and support these kids.
typically the show will have about 900 animals entered but on previous show dates there have been as many as 1500 rabbits at one showing, its an awesome show.
here is a link to the 4 H website.
http://www.freewebs.com/watertown4h/

These are hard working kids who go way above and beyond their age limit to put out a most excellent Show.

Back
Top Bottom