Westford, MA swap Sun. ****april 11TH

Quote:
Wendy your bunnies are beautiful and that photo of Luna is gorgeous! I won't mention the honkin' size of those new chickens.
tongue.png
Hope to see you in Westford
smile.png

Quote:
Wendy your bunnies are beautiful and that photo of Luna is gorgeous! I won't mention the honkin' size of those new chickens.
tongue.png
smile.png

thanks, got a new camera and still figuring it out. westford> you mean middleboro? confused, i cant make middleboro and i wanted to go, i think it will be a good show.

Quote:
tongue.png
smile.png

thanks, got a new camera and still figuring it out. westford> you mean middleboro? confused, i cant make middleboro and i wanted to go, i think it will be a good show.

I can't make Middleboro either, too much to do before the holiday. I hope to make it to Westford.
big_smile.png
I have two 12 wk. old crele Polish roos if you know anyone interested.
tongue.png

Quote:

I can't make Middleboro either, too much to do before the holiday. I hope to make it to Westford.
big_smile.png
I have two 12 wk. old crele Polish roos if you know anyone interested.
tongue.png

crele polish roos?? never seen one. any pictures?

Quote:
But of course I will , I still think its a case of being a dominant female lol, but I will check just to be on the safe side.

thanks. if i remember i will bring her, she is a bit of a brat. why i thought i wanted to breed lionheads i dont know.
luna the holland lop is a doll, love that rabbit.

Back
Top Bottom