We've done it! A BackYardCow. Video of Alana milking for first time

th.gif

I can't believe I believed you! You got a cow...
gig.gif

Alana is adorable and Milky is just too funny. Bet she doesn't supply all your family's milk needs though.

Did you hear Rob? Only a couple tail pumps, the cow mooed and Rob said "she's full".

I totally thought he had a cow....so to speak.

Countryboy, you stop rolling your eyeballs. LOL That's a cute video.

In the words of PT Barnum " There's a sucker born every five minutes" Nifty scored real good on this thread 3 in five minutes.
lau.gif

This very same cow was actually my wife's when she was a young girl and was her favorite toy and was made in 1977 (same year my wife was born, so I'm guessing she got it used).

You're suppose to put a white tablet in the utter so when it drinks water a milky white fluid comes out. Emily remembers using powdered milk when she was a kid.

No batteries, no electronics... just a really cool toy!

BTW, here is the original commercial

I really thought you had a new cow!! We have our little dexter who is currently nursing her calf, and we are trying to get brave enough to try and milk her. My DH has been working with her and I think that it won't be to much longer and we can try.

My dad had one of those when I was a kid. I was hoping they were making them again. My kids would get a kick out of it.

Thanks for sharing!! Alana is darling.

Back
Top Bottom