What’s the next big thing after the Orpington craze?

Quote:
Agree, the lavender orps aren't complete until people see what the finished product should look like.
thumbsup.gif
I will continue to develop beautiful orpington varieties.

I'm still working on it!!
big_smile.png
The next generation should produce some beauties!

Looks like the market if flooded with Lav Orps FBCM and BLRW.
Nobody has Golden Lakenvelders or Silver Penciled Wyandottes around here, I think they are pretty.

Right now the craze is Lavender Ameraucanas and looks like Giant Cochins!! And of course Silkies...but they have always been a big thing. Millie Fleur Cochins ( Bantams ) look to be quite "hot" right now as well.
wink.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Right now the craze is Lavender Ameraucanas and looks like Giant Cochins!! And of course Silkies...but they have always been a big thing. Millie Fleur Cochins ( Bantams ) look to be quite "hot" right now as well.
wink.png

I hope LF cochins are a craze I love them and I'm planning on getting some! I think Lav LF Ameraucanas are way more popular than Lav Bantam Ameraucanas. I think its because they are newer​

I think top quality black "anything" will hold its value for years, because it is the base color you outcross lavender and chocolate on to increase your gene pool and improve your quality of your flock.

Back
Top Bottom