what’s wrong with my pup?

It could be worms or similar, but you'd need to get her feces tested to know what kind of treatment is needed. Worms live in the intestine, so I don't think you'd see them in vomit unless she was overloaded with them. I think if it was that bad you'd notice a lot more symptoms.

Is she always scratching the same spot? If yes, where? That may be a clue.

yes whenever i can get a ride to do so i will buy at the moment i physically can’t get there lol if i had a car or a license i would there right now 😂 just curious if i can’t check at home while i wait
In the meantime, do you have any pumpkin seeds? I've heard if they are chopped small and put into their food it may help for a short time. As it's a young puppy I wouldn't suggest garlic and cloves squashed up into the food. I do this on occasions for my old dog.

It could be worms or similar, but you'd need to get her feces tested to know what kind of treatment is needed. Worms live in the intestine, so I don't think you'd see them in vomit unless she was overloaded with them. I think if it was that bad you'd notice a lot more symptoms.

Is she always scratching the same spot? If yes, where? That may be a clue.
she’s only scratching sometimes usually at night and it’s typically chewing or itching her legs/paws or just generally scratchy. i heard worms can make them itchy around their bottom which is one place i notice she hasn’t itched.

In the meantime, do you have any pumpkin seeds? I've heard if they are chopped small and put into their food it may help for a short time. As it's a young puppy I wouldn't suggest garlic and cloves squashed up into the food. I do this on occasions for my old dog.
i gave her some canned pumpkin today in her food and yesterday. don’t have any seeds though unfortunately:(

image.jpg

this is her now lol she’s still very playful. not that that means anything but

she’s only scratching sometimes usually at night and it’s typically chewing or itching her legs/paws or just generally scratchy. i heard worms can make them itchy around their bottom which is one place i notice she hasn’t itched.
How about a little wash with some vinegar and baking soda to rinse off. The vinegar is acidic, fleas hate that and the baking soda dries and burns them. Plus both helps with itching. For us to. I also use this regularly on my dog and cat. But wash them with an organic liquid soap then rub in some oil, examples, olive oil or coconut oil.

A lot of puppies are given shots at a very young age, which in turn does not do a ton since they cannot build up immune systems when they are that little, but either way, the usual vaccines that puppies receive do not mean they cannot get fleas or worms. How did you check for fleas? Fleas are very hard to find, and you usually need a flea comb in order to find them. How does her skin look if you part some hair?

Back
Top Bottom