What a Joke- Update, she got her way . . . pg6#51

When I read the thread, BEFORE I read the article, I thought, "Wow, this HAD to have happened in California!". Welllllll, sure as God made little green apples......'Nuff said!

And I was raised in CA, so I'm not picking on 'em without experience, LOL!

Quote:
Do we really all do that?

Well, mostly at work, but sometimes at home too.

You serious?

On topic, that lady is D U M B. "Oh my gosh, they're teaching their kids where their food comes from! BLASPHEMY!" Also:

"Pictures of the site included rabbits hanging from ropes"

I lol'd.

Quote:
Yes, please.

tongue2.gif

People don't like telling thier kids the truth, my kids are down to earth, I take them to a petting farm all the time and have always told them what animal =what meat, of course other moms look at me funny;)

Quote:
Of course they are. You keep eyeballs in your freezer. If you have any interaction with the police, I have to guess that'd be the only thing anyone would care about
smile.png
It'd be on the news, forever! After that, it'd be "Saw the eyeball lady getting a speeding ticket. Looks like the cops are keeping an eye on her. They're on the lookout for speeders. When I drove by, she gave me the stink-eye. I still have it around here somewhere."

Gives a whole new meaning to the family gathered around the crib... "Awww, she has your grandmother's eyes."

"Yes... get those out of her mouth."

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Gotta love this guy...
clap.gif

id like to blindfold that lady.....
then take her to a beef,chicken and then pig slaughter house....and take the blindfold OFF lol
wonder if she would ever eat meat again???

Back
Top Bottom