What a Joke- Update, she got her way . . . pg6#51

Read some of the comments in that article ^^^^... (by coffeeholic??.)
Whats that about the church wanting death penalty for homosexuals??
ep.gif

I dont know... maybe the church IS run by a bunch of wackos...
hmm.png

I cant say because, i dont live there or know anything about that church...

Last edited:
If they didn't want negative publicity, then they probably should have butchered the rabbits at home. Knocking off the bunnies and wielding guns and machetes in a state park isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something.

Quote:
wth kind of church is THAT?

I personally dont eat rabbit, dont care who does i guess... the whole situation was pretty stupid but what an they do now? they said they wouildnt do it again.. at least they were eaten.. i love animals as much as he next person.. why dont they go after the freaks who move away and leave heir animals behind or let chains grow into necks or leave them chained up in 5 ft of snow with nothing but frozen water to lick

This whole thing sounds to me like the case of a disgruntled former church member who was asked to leave the congregation.
Its funny that the person complaining wasnt even there . . .

And of course, now the church must defend itself and make the politically correct choices so as not to "offend" anybody else.

Hey, at least they arent touching kids . . .

Quote:
You don't know that......The Catholic Church has the bad rep, but I know that type of thing is just as common in other denominations. I think physical abuse is more common. Church preschool teacher over my way cracked a toddlers skull. This was after he'd broken the arm of another kid. The church had to settle with the family, and the pastor was ticked. Ticked that he had to pay out.

Makes me wonder how many other kids were injured in the preschool, and it was covered up.

Quote:
I guess if its written on the internet on a news site, it must be true . . .

Guess so...
big_smile.png

I just think this whole thing is idiotic. all the people who are raving because the rabbits "look like domesticated pet rabbits" Well not all meat rabbits are wild type looking. some are solid white and shoot my neighbor raises colored rabbits from brown - black - tan - white and any color inbetween that he buys and breeds as food and training his hunting beagle puppies. So he's cruel and unusual? - lol. Its just a bit strange how people don't look up how their food gets on the table or on the tray/bag at a fast food place!

Back
Top Bottom