what a mess and ive got a purple duccle

BairleaFarm

Songster
8 Years
May 3, 2011
Georgetown, KY
sooooooooooooo. My kids 5 and 3 go outside every morning at 6am. My son(5) opens the coops and feeds them. Well this morning they came back a little later than normal and this is what i see....

2011-08-20_09-09-23_422.jpg

2011-08-20_09-09-29_380.jpg

2011-08-20_09-09-37_734.jpg

2011-08-20_09-09-48_176.jpg

I couldnt figure it out where the colors came from and they werent telling. It then dawned on me........... John Deere Green and Allis Chalmers range. They got into my spray paint. The purple was teh blue kote. Anywho. They painted a bantam I had to end up putting down. Ive got a white duccle they got with the blue kote, hes now purple.

How sad about the bird... what happend to it?? Why did it die?
I dont think they can be trusted with them alone again for a while....
Poor thing...
hmm.png

I'm sorry but that is hilarious; except for the putting down part...

Man...thanks for the giggle tho..
lol.png

ETA: spelling error

AND: put a lock on your coop door...I think it warrants it now

Last edited:
Paint in its eyes, beak, mouth. feathers, etc. It was staggering around. They were not to happy that it was there fault I had to kill the chicken because of something they did. It only took 3 hours to get her clean lol.

I'm so sorry about your chicken, but thanks so much for sharing this precious story. I love her face in the picture. (Oh no Mommas mad AND taking pictures...Goodbye world.

hide.gif

wee.gif

hide.gif

I'm sorry but it is a good way to learn a lesson....good for you for caring enough to let them learn consequences to their actions....I bet she won't do it again.
sharon

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Sorry about your poor chicken, but that little face is priceless!

Back
Top Bottom