What am I??

Missjlee4377

Songster
Feb 26, 2020
Southeastern Ontario, Canada
These two ladies :fl are 10 weeks old. They came from a mixed flock that included Black Copper Marans, Crested Cream Legbars, Malines, NN turkens, Delawares, Silverud Blue Isbars, Golden Laced Wyandotte (from what I can recall..) My mixed dozen of hatching eggs had some pure breeds and some crosses. It wasnt a very successful hatch. I got one BCM, one Malines and one NN Turken for sure but I'm not committed to these two yet and figured I'd ask the experts!

20200601_144533.jpg
20200601_144705.jpg

She gave me some purebred eggs and some crosses. She does have a breeding program and separate pens but never told me which was which. I was just curious if these two had any particular characteristics towards a breed. I also understand with crosses the guesses could be limitless. Thanks!

@FuzzyCritters
Thanks! I was thinking Legbar x with the face of the first but never thought malines. My malines girl is just so big compared to this one.
I was really hoping for a BCM pair but I dont think the dark little girl in the second photo is although the pictures done do the green hues in her black justice.
They're both just so unique compared to the rest.
:D

Back
Top Bottom