what am i ?

It's starting to get the pattern of a D'uccle, it also has the start of muffs and feathered legs, D'uccles have that also. So i'd say that could be a D'uccle.

if it came with your d'uccle order its looks like a mille fleur pullet (you should be able to tell the gender of all your d'uccles now)

It's starting to get the pattern of a D'uccle, it also has the start of muffs and feathered legs, D'uccles have that also. So i'd say that could be a D'uccle.

they dont have patterns...any mille fleur colored/patterned chicken will/can look like that give or take some black away...d'uccles have beards, feathered shanks, and vulture hocks, they dont have muffs. ;)

Oh yes! I ALWAYS get mixed up with beards and muffs, my sister has Ameraucanas and BBDAS... so it gets kind of confusing for me... I said once "Look at her muffs.." "You mean beard?" I'll let you do this now!
lol.png

Last edited:
I wonder what happened... I got a Java from a hatchery but it was actually a Jersey Giant, and they didn't sell Jersey Giants...

i was thinking mille fleur D'uccle but breeder dosen't have that colour
only has Porcelain and Black Mottled both keept seperate :S

were did the breeder get their stock from it looks just like a milli...a porcilain is a milli fleur just diluted by the lavender gene so there could be a chance that you just got a regular millinone of the chicks are porcilains though if they are yellow and come to think of it its not the millie coloring really eaither...

375353_676486214661_62004766_33631774_1385040191_n.jpg
PORCILAIN CHICK
382808_676487317451_752374170_n.jpg
MILLIE FLEUR CHICK

Back
Top Bottom