What annoyed you today?

Where do I begin? 1. I went to put "stuff" on my birds feet because I am pretty sure they have scaly leg mites and couldn't find enough of any one thing so I used a mixture of Crisco, Vaseline, and Vick's VapoRub. Now I hope it just works. 2. I layed down plastic mulch to plant all my zucchini, squash, cucumbers, etc. in and all my dogs wanted to do was dig it up. 3. Husband is running around (sorry about the pun) like a chicken with his head cut off because he is a farmer and it is time to farm. Flat tires, cultivators plugging up, computer in new tractor not working, etc. Needless to say he was annoying me pretty bad! 4. I love having company but it seemed like everyone wanted just to talk and keep me from working today. I think that is it for now.........
hu.gif

The fact that 5 years ago I started a science fair at our school and someone who is close to our principal decided they wanted to run it this year,, ok,,, but today they had the parent meeting, I had to help, and the science fair is two weeks from today,,,,, can we say LACK OF PLANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are getting the 900 stipend I would normally get and they can't even get it done right.

state mandated testing

parents who'd beloved children do no wrong

kids who don't think things like rules apply to them...especially if they didn't read it

People honking thier stupid horns at me when there is no way I can go, sorry but I'm not willing to go if it's illegal or dangerous to do so. Also people on the highway tailgating, how can I put this, if I stop you will crash and die;)

I have you all beat..I have to wait for Glee to come on Hulu to see it! And it's all the cable comp fault. When we bought our house we fought with them for months to run the line. They never did and just got DSL for internet cause AT&T ACTUALLY came out and ran the line. Now I have to catch all my shows on Hulu which means I have to wait longer than every one else. BOO!

Got to the kids school early for pick up and was annoyed to see I forgot the book I was reading.Got home to let the hens out and found the book I had been reading was left on the swing yesterday......and it rained all night. Atleast it wasn't a library book.

Back
Top Bottom