What annoys you?

They whined in public, it was awful, and their three year old, who chased and scared my precious chickens without being punished, refused to leave the pool when her dad with a broken arm told her to get out politely.

Wow. I'm not that bad.lol

Last edited:
Wow. I'm not that bad.lol

And their mom pushed me when there was a mess to clean up, so my mom said they can't come anymore
celebrate.gif

When you listening to your favorite song ( Latch by Disclosure ) and everyone's being loud and you have to restart it :mad:

Last edited:
I don't actually have OCD but i'm really paranoid about my eggs in the incubator right now, i have to check on them all the time and i don't leave the house for more than 30 min before i think i need to go home and check on them again. I'm worried they cook! We were at my daughter's school show the other night, it lasted ages and i left half way through to go home and check the eggs. They were fine. Then i went back to the show lol

My friend has OCD though, and M.E. She gets really bad sometimes and can't leave the house :(

I don't actually have OCD but i'm really paranoid about my eggs in the incubator right now, i have to check on them all the time and i don't leave the house for more than 30 min before i think i need to go home and check on them again. I'm worried they cook! We were at my daughter's school show the other night, it lasted ages and i left half way through to go home and check the eggs. They were fine. Then i went back to the show lol

My friend has OCD though, and M.E. She gets really bad sometimes and can't leave the house :(

Aw, that's sad:(

Back
Top Bottom