What are chooks?

LOL and all of us American "yanks" are not cowboy/girls either.
old.gif

And those of us from CA aren't all blonde and wear bikinis all the time.

Well I am guessing you have all worked out the difference in fanny between the 2 countrys. Yes fosters is an Aussie beer but not many drink it as it tastes foul. xxxx (4x) beer is the most popular and we don't put shrimps on the barbie as alot think. They are called prawns here.

I am glad you cleared that up! I was there for a year and whenever I mention anything about it to anyone, they immediately comment that I must have drank Foster's. I said "No", it's terrible!! That's why they export it and why everyone in America thinks that's good Australian beer (just my take on it). XXXX was the bomb! And Bundies was even better!

and to hear an Australian say Kentucky Fried Chook was priceless. I loved it.

I am glad you cleared that up!  I was there for a year and whenever I mention anything about it to anyone, they immediately comment that I must have drank Foster's.  I said "No", it's terrible!!  That's why they export it and why everyone in America thinks that's good Australian beer (just my take on it).  XXXX was the bomb!  And Bundies was even better!

and to hear an Australian say Kentucky Fried Chook was priceless.  I loved it.

My hubby would agree with you about bundy. I am not a bundy girl. Never heard Kentucky fried chook but nothing would surprise me lol.

When you start talking about Beer and Bundy I start thinking about Al, Peg, Bud and Kelly. Lets not forget about the neighbors Darcy and Jefferson. Ok, back to the off topic topic.

Back
Top Bottom