What are people's chicken color preferences?

Interesting preferences -- fun to see who likes what. I like -- and have -- a bit of everything. But I love the look of a barred feather. I have a barred Cochin Bantam, and one of my original hens was a Barred Rock. Hmmm, wonder what it means that I like things that are black and white?
I do like the barred look as well. I might be biased against that because of it's difficulty to draw as well :lol: I'd love to have a larger flock with lots of colors and patterns so I can collect them all.

I don't know about you, but when I'm looking at chickens I definitely prefer some colors over others. I think that I might be alone in not liking the color buff: everyone else seems to like it but I just don't really like the orangey color. Same goes with dogs and cats, I'd rather have a not orange one over an orange one. I really like the colors white, blue, and lavender, and I also really like chickens with black and white color patterns, like delawares and light brahmas. Close runner up for me is splash pattern, especially when it's black and white splash.
I love blue, lavender, and spangled especially jubilee Orpingtons.😭

Personally I like the black sexlink patterns

(NOT A SEXLINK, JUST THE PATTERN:
20200911_164328.jpg

I also love leakage on males:
20200911_164338.jpg

20200810_175326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom