What are the best places to buy live quail online?

Thank you, I appreciate it.
If you got adult quail now what are you going to do when you need more quail? They don't go broody and they don't live too long so you have to replace)restock way more often than with chickens.

Just hatch 12 and see if you like them. Hatching 12 should give you at least 5 females and 1 male to keep...eat the extras.

I am looking at WoodBottom Quail farm as close to me within an hour and can pick up. They do not ship live birds. I am requesting if they can sell 2-3 females. Here no male species of fowl. I love the celadon tuxedo for blue eggs so checking. Hope they get back to me soon. I looked at Myshire farm but out of some and do not want minimum of 6 with a male.

If you got adult quail now what are you going to do when you need more quail? They don't go broody and they don't live too long so you have to replace)restock way more often than with chickens.

Just hatch 12 and see if you like them. Hatching 12 should give you at least 5 females and 1 male to keep...eat the extras.
Unless you're me. Then 12 eggs will give you 4 chicks: 3 male and 1 female.

Seriously, it you want to do quail, you will have to incubate at some point in time. Your hatch rates will go up with experience and probability theory says that at some point, you'll get a better sex ratio (saying to myself).

Unless you're me. Then 12 eggs will give you 4 chicks: 3 male and 1 female.

Seriously, it you want to do quail, you will have to incubate at some point in time. Your hatch rates will go up with experience and probability theory says that at some point, you'll get a better sex ratio (saying to myself).

In that case they have 12 for 12 on Etsy if just want eggs. Some are new NPIP certified and trying to get going.

Back
Top Bottom