What are these people thinking?

Quote:
Your talking about those Maryland and DC Yuppies that move out to the country then complain about smelling a little POO. You know what I mean, those on the outskirts of Baltimore and such.
barnie.gif
frow.gif
lau.gif

All my friends are this type of person. I said once oh I think I am going to eat this cockeral because I can't have them here and they were all horrified! they were like you eat your chickens? I told them they weren't pets and would probably be eaten anyway. I am a farmer or country boy trapped in the suburbs
sad.png

Quote:
I hate people who think animals are ornaments. Why don't they just go and get some pretty little yard decorations instead of a living animal?
hmm.png

The price listed really isn't a bad price at all. If you honestly add up all of the material costs you be approaching the $700 mark and then you have to factor in labor.

I paid more for my 10x12 shed kit and than had to build it with the help of neighbors. It is a reasonable price for us yuppies with no skills or tools.
Folks have chickens for all sorts of reasons and should'nt be insulted because of it. Save the ugly comments for people that abuse their animals. Mine are my pets, lawn ornaments and egg producers.

Wow.....my chickie house is an 8X8 with a 2' porch. Cost me about $1,500. It currently has 8 chickens (only 2 are old enough to lay yet) and I have never once felt like their house cost me too much. It is solid, looks good, will last forever. Could I have built it? NEVER!!!! What I could do was make the most darling little curtains for their windows, which I did. :)Am I a yuppie or a city girl? Nope, born and raised in backwoods Arkansas. We all have different talents.
smile.png

^ yeah, if i had the money, i'd buy it. not everyone can build things, so those who can should consider yourselves lucky! I might be able to build stuff, but I've never tried it. I'd probably be too stupid to though.. measurements and things confuse me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but some opinions sound hurtful or demeaning to others. Perhaps the posters of those should consider the implications of their views before they express them. No one should be demeaned. "Just an old rooster's opinion.

Tuff Sheds are not cheap, and they are pretty nice. (We have a tuff shed garage.) This is actually a good deal.

Yeah, and enough of the rude comments about "yuppies" already.
hmm.png
Not everyone on here is a red state hillbilly.

Back
Top Bottom