What are we?

BekahsChicks

Chirping
Oct 15, 2016
Speedwell Virginia
Hello! We got these three babies at a swap and were not really sure what they are! Ive searched everywhere and can not figure it out! Been told different things but when i look them up.. they don't match.. I'm sure someone on this fine site knows :)

Anyways any advise on what they are would be greatly appreciated

I call this one BB When we got him (her?) the neck was SOOOOO beatup I just called it beatup baby. and it stuck! lol the comb and the uhm.. part under their mouth has gotten more pronounced in the last few weeks so before we thought She... now were thinking He... lol

This is Pretty.. Thing. We were told originally it was a boy.... but not so sure anymore So Pretty Boy has become Pretty Thing till we find out for sure!
Very sleek feathers and Green legs!! ( I did read that Green legs implies he/she has the Easter Egg Gene... so yay if thats right!)

And last but not least is Ruffles!
Again not sure about boy/girl but leaning towards girl Shes about the same size as BB but with out the comb thingy and all white... but instead of the sleek feathers that Pretty has hers are almost curly! (Hence the name. cuz ya know.... Ruffles have Ridges :p )

Anyways if anyone can help a newbie out Id greatly appreciate it!!

welcome-byc.gif

for gender, looks like a cockerel (young male) and two pullets (young females).

the red part under the head is called the wattles, and yep, getting red this young is a male sign.

As to breed, I'm thinking mixed, but mixed with what? The leggy look and overall long shape make me think game bird of some sort, which aren't my forte. I'll wait and see what some other folks chime in.......

Back
Top Bottom