What are y'all cookin for dinner tonight??? LOOK RECIPE ADDED!!!!

I grilled steaks and corn on the cob and steamed some broccoli...yummmy!

Dipsy Doodle Doo~ My grocery store sells fresh whole wheat pizza dough and I make a sauceless pizza that has perschutto, fresh baby spinach and slices of provolone and chunks of feta. It's so yummy. The spinach crisps up and the provolone and perschutto make it so salty in a good way.

Refuse to turn on stove!!! grilled hamburgers, baked beans and cut up fresh tomato, cucumber and lettuce.

I do have to say though, I am going to have to copy a few of these recipies for the chickens... YUMMMM

We are having beef steak. Fresh tomatoes, and cucmbers, and for the kids and Husband onion rings and french fries. And for desert we are going to have peach cobbler, Ala mode.

Steak and corn sounds good, too. Raccoons raided the 'just ready to pick corn' patch and stripped it to cobs. Pizzants!
Hubby says my chickens attracted the coons, I say the his corn attracted the coons --- it's a stand-off.

*snort* Common sense dictates that one wears less clothes as the temp rises.

I've never tried a sauceless pizza. I think I'd be disappointed because I like my pizza saucy. It's all about the tomato sauce.

I'm hungry again,
Lisa

*snort* Common sense dictates that one wears less clothes as the temp rises.

I don't think you understood. I have plenty of common sense though...thanks.​

Ya'll can come up here, (especially you ladies in various stages of undress) its a cool 68. Just about to slap some burgers on the grill then haul the boat out for a weekend of drinking, opps I mean fishing.

Quote:
Awww. At least make a sandwich!

I had stir fry veggies, rice thing with red bean in it that is boiled for about 4 hours wrapped in bamboo leaves, egg tarts, this noodle thing and fish.... My mom cooked it all though.
big_smile.png

I don't know how to cook....

Back
Top Bottom