What are y'all cookin for dinner tonight??? LOOK RECIPE ADDED!!!!

I think I'm having an internal cooking strike or something. I used to cook all the time, but lately I can't get into it. We rode into Macclenny for some barbecue instead, because my hubby got a hankering for baby back ribs. I don't know how all you folks stand out in the heat at the grill! By time I get done grilling I'm too hot to eat lately. All those dinners sound really good! I'm cooking tomorrow!

I used to love to cook when I was married, it's no fun cooking for one - popcorn is easier!

Coyote, your recipe sounds yummy!

Quote:
I could make a meal out of microwave popcorn. YUMMY!!!! Sometimes when I'm hungry and don't feel like cooking I'll heat up some frozen corn or a can of beans and eat that. Is that weird?

Ok I guess I have to explain the less clothes thing:

People were saying that it's to hot to cook. I said:
As far as heat goes...it was 104 today. But still my guy has to eat. In fact the hotter it is when I cook the less clothes I wear and then DH will hang out with me while I cook.

That's called a joke. HAHA get it. It's hot...I'm cooking....I wear less clothes and my husband wants to spend more time with me......
he.gif

Forget the common sense, how about a sense of humor.
lol.png

If you do heat them, then you HAVE to add bacon and onion and that's too much like cooking!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom