What are you baking now?

I'll be making this cheesecake again with the frozen blackberries my fiance picked up and I'm sure I'll smush them waaay too much. I was a little overzealous with stirring my fresh raspberries, so mine is a little less..solid..too.
big_smile.png
I think yours looks a whole lot better than mine though.

I've been wanting one of these mixers for years..being only 25 I NEVER thought I'd get one any time soon, but my grandma surprised me with it at my bridal shower.

Today I went apple picking with the boys and came home and made apple pie and apple crisp. We also carved a pumkin to eat the seeds and the chickens got the guts of the pumkin so it was a good day for all.
smile.png

We had a little okra that didn't sell at market today....not much, about 5-6 lbs. I jarred that up this evening for 7 pints Pickled Okra.

Those nutter-butters and your tart look very professional! Could you post the recipes please?
bow.gif

And for your viewing (and
droolin.gif
) pleasure: My cheesecake!
46457_rasp_rhubarb_pie_009.jpg

We had a great dinner...one of those that mostly everything was from the farm, sirloin tip roast, brussels sprouts, riced potatoes, squash and wine! I was sad we had no pork...it is all gone
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom