What are you baking now?

Jenny-kap. Your Easter Cakes look delightful. Fabulous. Sadly I worked 12 hours that day and missed all the fun.

Sparks, go in the kitchen, get a few eggs and some breadcrumbs and make a biiiiiiiiggg savarina. It's gonna take about 5-10 minutes and you will have fun as much as you like, even if it is not Easter day anymore.

Quote:
jen, can i give you my address to send a few
wink.png
? (i don't know why, it's pretty difficult to find peanut-butter around here)

Quote:
annie, i'm a big pumpkin fan too. i hope i'll grow a few in my garden this year.

I saved the seed from that pumpkin for that reason to grow a few in the garden this year!

jenny_kap Wrote:
Jen4 wrote:

Gonna be bakin these in a bit... Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars

jen, can i give you my address to send a few wink? (i don't know why, it's pretty difficult to find peanut-butter around here)​

You really cant find peanut butter?!?!?! I'd go alittle crazy without peanut butter!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Its an expensive special order extract... go figure!
lol.png
But as I bake for a living I can buy around bulk sizes from suppliers. Its some GOOD stuff to have around. I need it for my red velvet biscotti with cream cheese candy coating. SIN! LOL

Quote:
jen, can i give you my address to send a few wink? (i don't know why, it's pretty difficult to find peanut-butter around here)

You really cant find peanut butter?!?!?! I'd go alittle crazy without peanut butter!
barnie.gif

I was kidding, but it was a kind of bitter joke, as i see so many recipes that use the peanut-butter and i cannot try them. anyway, i never tasted it, so i don't know what i'm missing. that's why i didn't insist looking for it, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom