What are you changing about your grocery list, to help lose weight?

my hubby and i live on soda.. him regular .. me diet.. but this week i bought none.. i also skipped the chip isle and the cookie. i bought fruit and veggies fresh. no fatty meats.. like 75% hamburger.. i bought 90% lean. and i have trimmed the fat off the pork chops. i bought 2 pork chops not 4 so if your hungry eat more veggies.. instead of making meat sauce with sausage and hamburger for spagetti we are eating sauce with mushrooms and other veggies in it..

I think "being over-weight" depends quite a lot on genetics and a person's natural metabolism.

I've never been overweight, actually. I was a little "chubby" at 38 years old. Not much. weighed 175 lbs at 5' 9" tall. I felt the BEST at that size and was strongest.

I have always eaten whatever I liked in copious quantities. A few things I don't much care for are: soda pop, candy and other "sweets"....but I LOVE fruit pies !!!

I think staying physically active is probably the best way to keep weight in control.

But, like I said, genetics and metabolism have a LOT to do with how we all handle foodstuffs.

just one opinion,
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Instead of bottled dressing I will use what dh/dd like;Lemon,sumac,and olive oil.

I will not buy foods with nitrates,especially meats.

I will make and eat more plain yougrt.Maybe do yogurt,diced cucumbers,garlic daily.

I will not buy foods with ingredients I can not even name.

I will buy a water filter instead of bottled water.

I will get some veggie chips(terra) and wasabi peas to snack on.

Get a bunch of veggies and apples and dust off my juicer.

Back
Top Bottom