What are you having for Easter dinner?

cknmom

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Dickson TN
We are having leg of lamb, butternut or acorn squash with butter, cinnamon, br. sugar, broccoli (DH with melted cheese), Wheat yeast rolls, choc. raspberry pie. For breakfast/brunch Homemade cinnabons!!

Monica

Cafeteria food! I have to work
hit.gif

Sounds delicious! We are having ;ham, scalloped potatoes, granma's green beans, baked beans, apple sauce and orange rolls. DS and DDIL are bringing desert. Of course, I will make some devilled eggs for an appetizer. Happy Easter all!

That's too bad Jeacau. We're going to have lasagne, beef tenderloin, greenbeans with olive oil and herbs, dinner rolls - dessert will be a box of perugina chocolates someone gave us.
smile.png
But I won't be eating those. No siree, nope.
roll.png

I got invited to my DS and DIL's new house. They have only been in it for 2 weeks and are about to die wanting to entertain. I hear the menu is: Ham, Butterbeans, Greenbeans, Mashed Potatos, Mac and Cheese, and whatever else she decides to cook. I am taking a pie and a cake. Whole family will be there hers and his. With my ex and his wonderful wife, my DH, kids, grandkids, my DIL's parents. Should be quite a gathering.
(Oh and the ex's wonderful wife was not a slam. She is the sweetest human being you would ever want to meet. She was wonderful to my children as they were growing up and we get along wonderfully. I am hoping her son will be able to get home to join us he is in the military and has only been back from Iraq about 6 months.)
HAPPPY EASTER TO ALL.

Were eating at my grandparents. Were having ham, turkey, deviled eggs, salad, dinner rolls, baked potatos, and alot of other good stuff. And fried rabbit just joking that what my grandpa fixed for easter dinner one time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom