What are you wearing!!!!????

Blue jeans, olive green scoop neck t-shirt, hair in a ponytail (but I'm taking it down in a sec), and chipped blue nail polish on one hand.
tongue.png
(I've gotta finish removing it, than I'm gonna paint them white.)

Quote:
Whoa... seriously so wierd. What a conincidence.
th.gif
That's actually slightly freaky, as I have a kinda ice blue one on... one hand. Which hand is it? Mine is on my left.
tongue.png

Quote:
th.gif
That's actually slightly freaky, as I have a kinda ice blue one on... one hand. Which hand is it? Mine is on my left.
tongue.png

WOOW. Mine is on the left too!!
Ahhh

FarmCoe: It's only on one hand because I can't do the other!! I can, but I don't want to because I'll mess it up.

Last edited:
Glasses, Red plaid skirt, blue t-shirt that has Gir on it holding a taquito in each hand and both have ice cream and toppings and it says 'I WANT TAQUITOS' in the topping stuff that's on the ice cream that's on the taquitos that's in Gir's hands that are on the shirt. Also a blue scarf made into a headband. And, sadly~NO HEADPHONES!
hit.gif

Quote:
th.gif
tongue.png

Ahhh

FarmCoe: It's only on one hand because I can't do the other!! I can, but I don't want to because I'll mess it up.

Omg.
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
That is so wierd! Especially becuase it was you and me. It wouldn't be soo wierd if it was like me and kooshie.
lol.png

Quote:
th.gif
tongue.png

Ahhh

^ That is just freaky
ep.gif
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom