What are your bad habits?

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
No one pass judgement. Just what are your little bad habits that annoy you. Maybe one that you've been trying to break for years but just can't.

I chew on the inside of my cheek. And I pull the little piece of skin from around my fingernails (hangnail?) I always have at least one little sore spot on a finger.

I chew my nails, and sometimes the cuticle, down to nubs.
I smoke.
I sometimes chew on the inside corners of my mouth.

Someone else better chime in so I don't feel so bad.

I smoke only at night, with a glass of red wine! I go all day, no smokes, don't even think about it. I pour a glass of red, I need a smoke!!! I smoke half pack at week at most. (Yes i know this isn't good for me)

Whenever I think deeply, which happens often, I either tug on a wad of hair or chew on my fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I smoke, and I've come to the realization (or the horror to others), that I like it. I quit when I need to (surgery, sick etc), don't smoke around others who don't, don't take smoke breaks at work...but I like it.

Other bad habits - I lose my debit card on a monthly basis. Heck, I lose most things. That why I have a husband that takes care of me
big_smile.png

I pick at my toenails. I can take good care of my fingernails, but my toenails...ugh. No pedicures for me!

Its hard for me to talk to my teenagers! I yell like they can't hear me! In one year and out the other! It really doesnt matter! I ask them to do one thing and 2 seconds later ask them to do another! The give me the look!
roll.png
I smoke and I know its bad I work in health care and watch people die from it! Im working on it!

Back
Top Bottom