What are your flocks names?

I don't really have a theme. (theme example; Food Names) I basically figure out their characters and then if nothing pops into my head I go look for lists of names :) It does not take me long at all haha
I do themes now. One family all got named from defects in materials; mum was Dink, she got called Dink which is British slang for a bend or hole because she got attacked as a chick and received a hole in her neck. Her two elder daughters got called Donk and Dent.
Her next hatch got called Notch, Fray, Rip, Tear, Slice and Crease. Some get named because of their behaviour; Block and Tackle for instance.

Hey HybridChucks...can u play the ukelele? i got this from your signature!!
Not amazingly, but I do play it! :)

I do themes now. One family all got named from defects in materials; mum was Dink, she got called Dink which is British slang for a bend or hole because she got attacked as a chick and received a hole in her neck. Her two elder daughters got called Donk and Dent.
Her next hatch got called Notch, Fray, Rip, Tear, Slice and Crease. Some get named because of their behaviour; Block and Tackle for instance.
Awee hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom