What are your goals, wishes, and prayers for the new year?

HeatherLynn

Crowing
12 Years
May 11, 2009
Kentucky, Cecilia
I am hoping our home sells soon so we can begin building on our farm. I am also praying my husband keeps his job long term now that his company is bought by a new owner. We are very nervous about this but we are just praying all works out.

I also have a little side prayer that if its meant to be I get pregnant with our fifth and if its not the lords will he will help me stop wanting this.

Our goals this year are to finish potty training our 4th. Sell the house of course. Pay off all our credit debt. Expand the garden and inch one stop closer to self sufficiency. Get my husband back into college. Thats the goals.

I want to pay more attention to freindships in my life. After a look back over the last few years my freindships have been neglected (by me)
hide.gif
I am going to make deliberate actions to stop neglecting freindships

2011 has been a year of upheaval and drama, both of which I detest. My prayer for 2012 is for it to be calm, so that I can focus on the new direction that my life has taken.

I am hoping that I'm going to be able to concentrate more on the people I've been neglecting over other people who I see now as less important to me. I've been taking a lot of things for granted in life, and I want to make more of an effort to not do that.

I also want to start making an effort to be on time for things.
lau.gif
I have a TERRIBLE track record.
hide.gif

Also: not to beat myself up over crap that doesn't matter. Seriously! The little things that I sometimes worry about, my mind has a tendency to blow everything waaaay out of proportion.
roll.png

Go with the flow is another thing, I try to plan things too much, I get frustrated when I can't seem to group things up into lists.
lol.png

I also hope that allergy meds actually work, for when I have to live with that cat...
hide.gif

I'd also love to be able to get a real job that pays some real money. What I do now I could pick up in change that people have dropped on the streets.
gig.gif
(Well not literally, but you get the gist of things.
lol.png
)

Last edited:
i hope to find a good job that can support me and my 3 kids. i also hope things for my ex and me get better and we find a way to work/compramise on our relationship and be together (dad of 2 of my kids). over all i hope for less stress in the upcoming year.

I have a very stressful job in child protective services with a HORRIBLE SUPERVISOR AND ADMINISTRATION. I can't afford to take a cut in pay, so I want to look for another job with similar pay and benefits.
I want to build a bigger coop.
It is unlikely we can move to a place in the country anytime soon, so I want peace of mind to deal with that.
Pay off the loan I took out to help my daughter with college tuition. Help my husband pay off his credit card.
Take the youngest two to disney this year.
Get back on track with date night with my husband.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Pretty basic here in that I am hoping for good health and happiness for us. Hoping for more good days than bad.

For me personally... I would like to get more exercise.

For my family ..... I would like to get my household budget more balanced, and in control.

For us to get our move done quickly and our house in town sold so we can start paying off debt and start fixing up the farm the way we want it. Health and happiness as always are wanted. Hoping some of my anxieties will melt away not living in town anymore. Hoping for healthy critters as well
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom