What are your rooster's names?

My past boys have been, Rufus, Clark, Moe, Sargent, Crooked Toes, Rocky, Larry and many with no names. (I almost forgot Chester.)
The named ones are my breeding boys. Now I have Nemoe, Curly, Newton, Lucky, Shemp, Rusty and a few with no names right yet. (I almost forgot Rudy)

Rufus = RIR
Clark = BO
Moe = RIR
Sargent = RSL
Crooked Toes = RSL
Rocky = RIR
Larry = RIR
Chester = RIR

Nemoe = BO
Curly = Heritage RIR
Newton = HRIR
Lucky RC RIW
Shemp = RC RIW
Rusty = RIR
Rudy = HRIR

Currently I have:

Big Blue: he WAS Big Betty but then he started crowing. Oops! (Blue Sizzle)
Captain: all business! Very dorky. (Buff Laced Polish)
Tennille: goofy, sweet, hilarious. (Buff Laced Polish)
Roadrunner: He looks just like one! (Red Crested Red Polish)
Little Dude: He doesn't have much of a tail and was the slowest chicken to "grow up". (Red Crested Red Polish)

He was named Taylor when we thought he was a pullet, now that we know he is a roo we changed his name to Brooster L'Rooster. My husbands name is Bruce that's where we got Brooster and our last name is L'Heureux (LaRue) so that's where L'Rooster came from. Believe me we were not creative at all because his Grandma (the best Grandma in the world) called him Brooster L'Rooster when he was little.

I had a pure Ameraucana rooster I called Chester since he always stuck out his chest. He was a stunning boy and I really miss him. I just sold him last weekend since he was too submissive and my older hens were beating him up. :(

ra4uzuva.jpg

I'm hoping to hatch a new boy and keep him. I have a few wheaten Ameraucana's in the incubator now.

This is Toupee, my naked neck Roo. He's very submissive and tame (probably due to how many times we pick him up and show him to people). He's a real sweetie...just umm...different....

This is Buttercup my 2 1/5 month old BCM Cockerel

He was supposed to be part of a trio of girls - Buttercup, Daisy and Clover. Hubby wants to rename him so we are trying a few new names to see what sticks. He'll always be Buttercup to me
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom