what bantam could they be?

AmyLM

Songster
8 Years
Dec 28, 2011
Buckley washington
Im sorry but my phone wont upload the darn pictures but i will try to post pics later.

Two of the chicks are clean legged, pale creamy color (not yellow or white) and have VERY pale chipmunk stripes. I cant remember haveing chicks that were pale pastel ish chipmunk striped. They are also smaller than some of the other bantam chicks of the same age.

Can anyone think of breeds off hand which they could be? I will keep trying for pics and yes i know identifying chicks this time of year is a pain.. But im drawing a blank! Oh and they are from TSS

Im sorry but my phone wont upload the darn pictures but i will try to post pics later.

Two of the chicks are clean legged, pale creamy color (not yellow or white) and have VERY pale chipmunk stripes. I cant remember haveing chicks that were pale pastel ish chipmunk striped. They are also smaller than some of the other bantam chicks of the same age.

Can anyone think of breeds off hand which they could be? I will keep trying for pics and yes i know identifying chicks this time of year is a pain.. But im drawing a blank! Oh and they are from TSS
It sounds just like a Black Breasted Red Old English Game bantam.

Trying to post pics again. This is the darker of the two. The other one is a bit lighter both on head and back and wings as well.

Last edited:
Well i lost one (the darker one pictured above). :( The even more pale one still has me scratching my head. Definitely not a black breasted red old english game bird. For one thing it whole body has been going a pale lavender color. Still very dainty. Will try to take a new pic. Clean legged. Any ideas? What tiny clean legged bantam comes in lavender??

Back
Top Bottom