What book should I get.....

Quote:
I was going to suggest the same series!!! I am on number 9 and love them, but they are not "meaty", just a great, fun read. I laugh out loud at every chaper it seems. I love Jodi Picoult, she has great, deep stories.

My sister's keeper
House Rules
Salem's Lot

and many many others and they are all great!

Lucky YOU!

Anyone who picks up ONE of Evanovichs books will require ownership of ALL of her books. I am missing 15 and 16. I need to hit the bookstores bargain shelf here soon.

Quote:
You know, if I didn't see your location I'd be thinking DH has found MY site...
lol.png

Ema agree on Dan Brown, I've got them all and they're so worth the read.
smile.png

DH is also a Goodkind fan... you may notice a pattern to his preferred fiction.
wink.png

Swapping... I have a feeling that'd go over about as well as resell.
We are NOT good at getting rid of books, at all, in this household.

We're of the school that figures if you've got more books than shelves it just means you're constantly expanding your mind.
big_smile.png

Wooo!! I'm going to list more books today, my name there is the same as here.

For folks who don't know how PBS works....

You list books you would like to not have as much - have to be in good condition. You list by the ISBN - very easy.

Someone will look for a book, and say, hey, I want that. They "Order" it.

You can either post the book from the post office, or they have a dealie where you PRINT off the shipping label, which is set with delivery confirmation and media shipping for the weight of the book based on the ISBN. You wrap it in shipping tape, and stick it in the mail box. You get instant credit this way, and it costs about $3 to ship a book.

Now to shop, you just take your credit, and look for a book you really want. Same process - you order, the person ships, and you have your book! You only pay to ship, and you get the credits when you ship to get a book. You don't pay to order a book, only to ship. If you see something you NEED, and don't have credits, you can buy credits.

It's not all paperback either - many hard covers can be found, along with audio books. b

Thank you for the suggestions too!!!

I have a copy of Atlas Shrugged that I don't read.

Would you like it?

We live in the West Branch area, or you could just pay me for shipping if you don't get up this way.

I should have posted better (oops!) The books I posted are my far and away favorites, I have them, and would like more of those types
smile.png

Go me for posting late
smile.png

The Autobiography of Henry VIII by Margaret George

Cleopatra's Memories by Margaret George

The Jester by James Patterson

The Stand by Stephen King

Timeline by Michael Crichton

Every Dead Thing by John Connolly (Main character is a troubled/emotionally devastated private detective. Dead people come to him for help.) There are several books in this "dark" series.

Enders Game, or Treason (formerly titled A planet called Treason) by Orson Scott Card.

Raddix by A.A.Attanasio If you like SiFi/fantasy this is a great read. Well written with great imagery, almost poetic writting style, and character development!

Back
Top Bottom