what brand is my incubator?

325jtate

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2015
I recently purchased a three tray cabinet incubator and a matching hatcher that have no markings on them anywhere. The incubator has an automatic turner and the hatcher has two very deep divided stationary trays.There is a box on the right side of both units that have toggle switches and lights. Both units have three wafer style thermostats and a black box inside with a tiny knob on the outside for fine tuning the temps. The box inside is labeled GQF. The door is a aluminum frame door with two panes of glass. The woman that I purchased them from said her late husband had purchased them 10-12 years ago to hatch ostrich eggs. They were used for one hatch and the ostrich market here plummeted and the units went into storage. They are both a eggshell white color and about 3 ft tall and probably close to 2 ft wide. I had assumed they were GQF models but cant find pics of any that look like these. None of the GQF models I have seen have that box (about 4"x4" in size) on the right side with the lights and switches and the door hinges on the right and latches on the left side unlike most GQF models ive seen. Any help in identifying these cabinets would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom