What bread machine do you have and how well do you like it?

Quote:
Yes you should...it's so easy when you use a bread machine to make your dough. You can make stuff that looks and tastes better than what you get at a bakery because you can make it to your taste.

Quote:
I don't like it because it tears up the loaf when I take it out. I use my kitchen aid and oven and get much better result. I have to admit I use frozen roll dough a lot. It's pretty good!!
lol.png

Last edited:
I have a Welbilt that I love. I don't usually bake in it, just use the mixing and raising settings.

I make a mean cinnamon roll/sweet roll that my family is always begging me to make. I always have to make a double batch, and they never last 2 days. And that is just with the 3 of them (husband and 2 kids) eating them, I may eat one...too sweet....

Last time I made them we took some down to a friend to share with his wife. I made the mini ones that time and she got 1/2 of one. Think quarter to half dollar sized.
roll.png

Anyway, I love my Welbilt. I also love the fact that it has a feature just for dough.

I have a Welbilt I use. I remember the first time homemade breading making!! I hadn't been married maybe 3 years, my neighbor worked for the emergency squad and we lived wayyyyy out in the country. Needless to say here she comes with a huge bowl of dough that would make 4 loaves to be punch down and needing to rise again and put in the oven!!! I had a 1 year old, put him in his radio red wagon, loaded that huge bowl of dough and walked 1/2 of a mile to an aunts house and said HELP! We only had one car back and hubby at taken it to work. LOL I did not want that dough to go to waste! I sure learned fast how to bake bread.......

Back
Top Bottom