What breed are these

emvickrey

ChowDown Silkie Farm
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Hornbeak, Tennessee
These are the little miniature banties. There is a little hen behind the two roos but I already know she is a BBS. I just don't know what a BBS is.
roll.png
This is my first time with these tiny chickens. I've always wanted some and they had alot of pairs and trios there today. I bought 2 pair and 2 roos. The BBS roo got away from us so we lost her mate. We put her in with the 2 roos that are pictured here. She is behind them close to the wall. You can't see her. She is peeking out from behind the fellas.
hide.gif

Could somebody tell me what breeds I have here?

spictures015.jpg

By emvickrey at 2010-10-23

spictures014.jpg

By emvickrey at 2010-10-23

Last edited:
Looks like Old English Game Bantams. The OP said they were tiny. BBS means Blue/Black/Splash, so your hen isn't BBS. The ones in the bottom pic look like Spangled. Maybe someone else that knows about OEGBs will show up to help.

They all look like old english games to me, might not be 100% but they are OEGB in the majority. The bottom pair is definately spangled , top reverse trio , a mottled mix of sorts, definately not BBS though in color

Last edited:
I know they are so cute. Before we moved one of our neighbors had a pair and the hen would be in the yard with her tiny babies. Just adorable. Now I have some.
wee.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom