What breed do these look like?

tricia123

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2017
So I was sent these pictures by someone who says 2 are Roos and 4 hens but I'm not even seeing a hen in the bunch...I am also not sure on the breeds. Any info. Would be great!

Last edited:
So the very colorful ones I am guessing are silkie crosses and they are both cockerels. The barred rumpless one I'm really not sure but it's also a rooster. The little silver one is a silver laced sebright rooster.

The only one I see that is maybe a hen is the brown one in the back of the third picture.

The two whitish ones with the feathered feet, I'm not sure on, but definitely mixes. They may have some Salmon Faverolle in them, but that's just a wild guess. They are both Roos. The black and white one (barred) is most likely a Dominque mix. Definitely not purebred though since he's rumpless. He's also a roo. The small, white and black laced one is a Silver Sebright bantam. He's a rooster. And the brown one is a Easter Egger. He/she may be a hen, but they're a bit suspicious.

So I was sent these pictures by someone who says 2 are Roos and 4 hens but I'm not even seeing a hen in the bunch...I am also not sure on the breeds. Any info. Would be great!

In this photo, only the brown bird in back is a pullet.
Same as above.
Same.
Silver Sebright rooster.

Back
Top Bottom